Hold onto your stockings because we can confirm that Santa is making a special pre-Christmas delivery to Norths Fitness!
This Thursday the 30th of November, the Life Fitness team will be delivering the latest, state-of-the-art Discover SE4 cardio range.
The team have told us they will need 11 hours to complete the cardio machine transformation. To ensure your health and safety during this time we will be closing Norths Fitness on Thursday, 30 November from 6am – 5pm. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause but look forward to welcoming you back from 5pm the same day!
Whilst we are closed, we will still be running virtual classes so make sure you tune into any of the following virtual classes:
What to expect with the New Cardio Machines?
- Flex Deck shock absorption system that reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30% more than non-cushioned surfaces.
- Access to more than 500 Life Fitness On Demand+ fitness experiences.
- Wireless induction charging station on ALL machines.
- The most immersive and engaging touch-screen console in the fitness industry with a high-definition edge-to-edge screen (it is like a home entertainment system!)
- Connectivity is at the heart of the console – seamlessly sync a smartphone, tablet or other device using Bluetooth or NFC technology.
The new equipment will provide immersive entertainment, advanced data and tracking and/or seamless connectivity – you are in the driver’s seat with the BRAND NEW Life Fitness Integrity Series that has only just landed in Australia!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly Fitness & Lifestyle Specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on on 02 9245 3011 during staffed hours.
Your commitment to making health and fitness a priority continues to inspire us to strive for more! More equipment, more variety in services and classes and more smiles!